Hey there, this site is pretty old now. I've decided to leave it up as I put a lot of work into it and would hate to see it disappear.

Message Board Thread

( View Message Board )   ( Statistics )    
Name
Last: 3/23/2009
Nice Stars
2/3/2006 9:30:27 PM

Nice stars on your homepage's title... too bad they don't seem to show up correctly on win98 (my be just the font I'm using). They do show up correctly on the tab in firefox, just not in the browser window's titlebar, nor in the taskbar. Nice to see you "stealing" top-secret star-creating character codes from weasel.net

Neal Grosskopf
Last: 7/8/2010
Re: Nice Stars
2/5/2006 7:28:47 AM

Yeah... They are not showing up on my mom's Windows XP computer either. Maybe I should take them off since they are not accomplishing what I want them to.

Chris Retlich
Last: 3/23/2009
2/8/2006 12:13:17 AM

I also noticed that yours are filled while the ones on weasel.net aren't or maybe it's the other way around, so, anyways, did you change the code slightly to do this, or is it some odd glitch, or am I on drugs again?

Neal Grosskopf
Last: 7/8/2010
2/8/2006 12:16:19 AM

There are two variations of the stars. One filled, one not. Too bad your computer and mine are the only two I'm aware of that they show up on. I still have no idea why it works on mine with Windows XP IE 6.0 and my mom has the same setup and it doesn't. Could be some setting in IE that allows or disallows it.

3/19/2024 4:47:24 AM

Type Below & Preview Your Post Here
<< Back | Top

Reply To This Post
B U I Link Font Color Edit Preview ?