Hey there, this site is pretty old now. I've decided to leave it up as I put a lot of work into it and would hate to see it disappear.

Message Board Thread

( View Message Board )   ( Statistics )    
Name
Last: 7/8/2010
Moving out
5/20/2006 11:13:13 AM

So Kate any word on when you will be moving out yet? I suppose you are pretty excited about it. Aidios!

Kate Gr
Last: 5/31/2007
Re: Moving out
5/21/2006 12:00:21 PM

Hey, (Its Sunday noon now) and we are waiting for Rene to call. He is supposedly moving out today and we're going in after work for the rest of the week to clean/paint. We're using Dad's trailer to move everything else next weekend over memorial day! (Hopefully, cross your fingers!) I'll believe hes moving out when I actually see it. I just hope he doesnt leave a ton of shit behind for us to clean up or store. You going to Bowler next weekend?

Neal Grosskopf
Last: 7/8/2010
5/21/2006 9:51:40 PM

Hey Kate. Next weekend is really busy for me. Friday we are going to New London's graduation and Sunday we are going to a kids graduation party at 3.

Kate Gr
Last: 5/31/2007
5/23/2006 9:20:46 PM

Hey, thats cool...You've gotta do the things that you had planned first. Barb has volunteered her time from this Wed-all day monday so that should be helpfull. We don't work or anything on Monday so we'll have lots of stuff to work on that day too. Just give me a call if you wanna come over. If I don't answer I probably didnt hear it but will call you back. Otherwise I'll see you whenever you have time. Stop by after work sometime and I'll cook you dinner or something. ***Also call me when you have some time to talk, I'd like to chat about something.

3/19/2024 2:17:27 AM

Type Below & Preview Your Post Here
<< Back | Top

Reply To This Post
B U I Link Font Color Edit Preview ?