Hey there, this site is pretty old now. I've decided to leave it up as I put a lot of work into it and would hate to see it disappear.

Message Board Thread

( View Message Board )   ( Statistics )    
Name
Last: 5/31/2007
job
5/23/2006 9:35:34 PM

I forgot to ask in my last post about how your job is going! Mom said you ate with Corey's mom. Keep your head up!

Neal Grosskopf
Last: 7/8/2010
Re: job
5/24/2006 10:24:11 PM

My job is going good. I just started doing some website stuff today which is just what I wanted. Yeah I saw Corey's mom sitting down to eat as I was checking out so I sat by her (I know nobody there) It wasn't as akward as sitting by your Sister's high school ex boyfriends mom would be. Lol. Aidios!

Kate Gr
5/26/2006 2:57:03 PM

So hows the eating situation going now? Do you like the job? We've officially gotten in the house! Tomorrow we're moving all the stuff. Today and yesterday we are cleaning and painting and etc. Its cool! Give me a call if you have xtra time and want to come hang out this weekend.

Neal Grosskopf
Last: 7/8/2010
5/31/2006 10:49:54 PM

Work is going good. Today I helped build a house in Green Bay. It was fun other than the fact that we had to do insulation.

Kate  Gr
6/1/2006 10:04:00 PM

Yeah, Nick said that is an itchy job. Thanks for coming over this weekend. It is always nice to have visitors...and you guys can come whenever you want. We have the living room put away now but a lot of stuff still upstairs. The shower is done and we're doing the bathroom floor this weekend. It'll be nice to have all of the tools out of the kitchen. Screwly and the kids came over yesterday and brought us a big potted plant for outside. It was really nice. Talk to you soon!

3/29/2024 7:44:00 AM

Type Below & Preview Your Post Here
<< Back | Top

Reply To This Post
B U I Link Font Color Edit Preview ?