Hey there, this site is pretty old now. I've decided to leave it up as I put a lot of work into it and would hate to see it disappear.

Message Board Thread

( View Message Board )   ( Statistics )    
Name
Last: 7/8/2010
Honeymoon
9/6/2006 11:46:02 PM

Hey Kate, where are you and Nick planning on going to go on your honeymoon? Got any ideas on some nice places to go. I have a few but I was wondering what you were doing.

Kate Gr
Last: 5/31/2007
Re: Honeymoon
9/6/2006 6:37:20 PM

Um...Nick is kind of in charge of that. We've been looking at a few all inclusive resorts on the ocean...there is one on the Mayan Rivera in Mexico. I've been working on a photographer and student teaching instead and we have a lot of other things planned for the weekends so I haven't had much time to work on wedding stuff lately. I don't know how much you're looking to spend but it would be fun to go to the green cabin or you can rent really nice cabins with hot tubs and stuff in them in Menoqua (spelling?). We stayed in one once that was super nice. What were you thinking?

Kate Gr
9/7/2006 7:22:29 PM

Thanks for the info! I talked to that lady already and she is much cheaper than other people. We'll have to see I guess. Thanks!

Kate Gr
9/10/2006 6:20:48 PM

Hey, I helped out at a trap shoot charity thing this weekend and I got a free flourescent green tshirt that says staff on the back. Its a large but its very small...would you want it? Otherwise I'm throwing it away. Also, We went to Sam's club today and bought plates, napkins, and silverware for the wedding...I think mom mentioned that you guys were thinking about having yours catered and they might bring that stuff for you but if there is anything you need from sams club let me know and we can use my card to go there if you want.

Neal Grosskopf
Last: 7/8/2010
9/11/2006 8:01:49 PM

Hey Kate thanks for the shirt offer, I don't think I need it. You should just drop it off at Goodwill or something with some other junk. That I know of we don't need anything from Sam's Club.

3/19/2024 6:14:29 AM

Type Below & Preview Your Post Here
<< Back | Top

Reply To This Post
B U I Link Font Color Edit Preview ?