Hey there, this site is pretty old now. I've decided to leave it up as I put a lot of work into it and would hate to see it disappear.

Message Board Thread

( View Message Board )   ( Statistics )    
Name
Last: 2/27/2006
Computer Chair
2/4/2006 5:42:03 PM

Hey Neal, I figured this is the best way to get ahold of you. When you came over to look at the computer you fixed the chair to make it rock back. Now it went back to not reclining. How the hell did you do that?

Neal Grosskopf
Last: 7/8/2010
Re: Computer Chair
2/5/2006 7:27:52 AM

Hmm, I don't recall doing anything to the chair to get it to do that. I know there are small switches on the bottom of chairs that allow for them to go in recline mode or to stay straight up (at least mine does that) I guess look around a bit for some sort of switch down there. Sorry I wasn't more help.

Nick Hurst
Last: 2/27/2006
2/5/2006 3:25:14 PM

Got it! (there were directions on the bottom of the chair...) Like I should read them or something!?

Chris Retlich
Last: 3/23/2009
2/8/2006 12:16:27 AM

Directions? To where? The airport? But yeah, each brand/type of computer chair seems to have a random way of locking in the upright position, some even have a "pressure knob" to adjust how easily it'll tilt back... perhaps everyone should reply with how their chair operates... Mine: "stick shift" - pull out to tilt, push in to lock, twist to move up/down. And another, separate knob to adjust ease of tilt.

3/19/2024 12:14:57 AM

Type Below & Preview Your Post Here
<< Back | Top

Reply To This Post
B U I Link Font Color Edit Preview ?