Hey there, this site is pretty old now. I've decided to leave it up as I put a lot of work into it and would hate to see it disappear.

Message Board Thread

( View Message Board )   ( Statistics )    
Name
Last: 5/10/2006
Hey man.
5/5/2006 3:51:59 PM

Hey, How are things going. Did you get that intern job at thrivent? Also what was the company you went threw for your domain/host again. Have a friend that wants to make a site and this one has all the features and i though it was cheap. Let me know man. lookwow_@hotmail.com or just message back on here.

Neal Grosskopf
Last: 7/8/2010
Re: Hey man.
5/7/2006 10:54:32 PM

Hey Andy. Yeah I got hired at Thrivent! I'm really excited about that. I start May 22nd. My site here and 2 others that I do go thru 1and1.org. They are 3 bucks a month which is really cheap. You are allowed several gigs of bandwidth and space as well. It comes with asp as well which is what I like. A similar package comes with php if your into that.

Andy Fermanich
Last: 5/10/2006
5/10/2006 2:22:56 PM

Thats man, i couldnt remember for the life of me what the site was called. Also that rocks that you got the job for the summer. Once you get in and what not hit me up on Same Time. Which is the in-house Instant messaging system. Later

4/26/2024 2:18:48 AM

Type Below & Preview Your Post Here
<< Back | Top

Reply To This Post
B U I Link Font Color Edit Preview ?